Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2015 Annual Meeting Call for Papers

2015 Annual Meeting Call for Papers

The online submission system will open on December 5. The deadline for submissions to the 2015 Call for Papers is January 7, 2015, 3:00pm EST.
A record-breaking 4,664 submissions were received in 2014 (compared to 4,464 in 2013). Authors who submit their work to the 2015 Call for Papers will receive notices of the final disposition of their submissions by March 5, 2015.


http://www.asanet.org/meetings/callforpapers.cfm

4 comments:

  1. food games
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have make some good information post,its amazing article provide such an help full information provide i have share with my friends keep doing great job
    miniclip games unblocked at school, a10 game online, Jogo para criança

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! 2player kids
    friv4school 2019
    jogos io 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    These articles are exactly what I need. It is very nice of you to share your understanding. I have learned interesting things. I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts. I want to know more about this related topics. Thank you for the wonderful sharing. They are useful pieces of advice.currency converter shopify app ,
    games free 2019
    friv jogos 2019
    jogos 360 online game

    ReplyDelete